- Understand, interpret, and map customer business requirements to the product offerings and present proposals or solutions to customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert on product features, benefits, and customer solutions
- Provide answers to technical questions about the product and implementation.
- Assist in creation of RFP/RFQ/RFI to support the sales bid process with end-to-end liaison with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Support in conducting comprehensive market research and competitor analysis and identify product differentiators.
- Help prospects evaluate the product benefits through presentations and guided demos.
- Provide support to create collateral such as feature decks, business cases, white papers, etc.
- Help to qualify prospects and provide product knowledge support
- MBA in Sales & Marketing. B.Tech or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in technical pre-sales and/or business analysis
- Experience in managing RFI/RFP/RFQs for enterprise software
- Understanding of IT offshoring business
- Technical mindset to understand and solve customer problems
- Candidates from the Telecom industry are preferred.
How to Apply?
- Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a cover letter.