- Responsible for managing incident ticket queues and providing real-time support for incoming tickets with extensive trouble-shooting skills.
- Handle issues relating to product implementation and interfaces.
- Support global customers who are using the Tarantula product suite.
- Interact closely with the development team to identify and rectify the issues and queries raised by the clients.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and ensure follow-through to conclusions.
- Work in close collaboration with various teams to achieve consistency of service delivery for all customers
- Ensure consistency in internal processes and procedures.
- Strong skills in Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers.
- Should be able to understand & analyse the query for MS-SQL Troubleshooting
- Writing scripts for each release, test data creation, database dumps, SQL’s performance tuning, schema creation.
- BS/B.Tech in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 1 to 4 years experience
- The candidate should be a dynamic, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical support background (preferably application support)
- Must understand data requirements.
- Possess excellent communication, and presentation skills, allowing him/her to initiate, develop and manage effective business relationships.
- Understand the importance of the clients, business and process.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical programming skills.
- Should be flexible and responsive, with organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Willingness to work in night shifts is a must, with readiness to work in 24x7 environments.
- Experience in customer-facing roles supporting enterprise software products
- Must have strong MS-SQL skills. Exposure to .NET is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
- Kindly send us an email at email@example.com with your updated resume and a cover letter.