Software Engineer – Database
- Responsible for SQL Server database programming
- Build web applications with .NET, SQL Server 2005/2008 /2012
- Achieve product delivery dates and plan for product enhancements
- Contribute to development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process improvement programs.
- Creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting database queries and procedures.
- Operational support for an enterprise software platform
- Travel to onsite customer workshops, if required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent in engineering and technology. MCA degree holders are welcome to apply.
- Strong relational database development and design skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent command of T-SQL and joining of complex data sets
- Expert Transact- SQL skills and the ability to create complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, views, and other database objects
- Ability to use SQL Profiler to identify performance issues
- Experience, knowledge of SQL Server administration tools including SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Agent and sqlcmd utilities.
- Experience in test data creation, importing and exporting database dumps
- Exposure to DB Replication & Maintenance
- MS SQL Server DB administration would be a plus.
- Experience with all phases of the waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- 2-5 years of experience.
How to apply?
Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a cover letter.