Tarantula Global Holdings PTE LTD, including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Tarantula," "we," or "us"), respects the privacy of individuals.
At Tarantula, we are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site or use our products and services. When somebody visits our website, we use third-party analytics tools, Hubspot and Google, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
This policy describes how Tarantula collects, uses and protects the information it gathers through your use of Tarantula’s websites, products, and services, and in connection with offline communications. Specifically, Tarantula may collect this information from offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions. Tarantula may also use third party sources, such as opt-in lists.
No matter how Tarantula comes to have your information, we want you to know that we respect the privacy of your information and that you should be aware of how we handle it.
Tarantula does not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Train its staff on customer data classification, and the regulatory requirements to be upheld in support of managing data of different types and classes.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (for instance, customer care, new products, or new services).
- Honour customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just send email to email@example.com.
Information Gathered and Tracked by Tarantula
This is organizational and personal information that you knowingly give us. Within our websites, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. We may collect this information through various methods, including:
- Registration Forms - We encourage all visitors to register with Tarantula, although registration is not required, except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (such as name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from Tarantula, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tarantula may collect other information, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone numbers, email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on our website, it is collected and/or transmitted using secure technology.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase, download, or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on the Tarantula website or indicated by your use of the Tarantula websites.
- Event and conference participation information such as lectures, classes or booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by Tarantula.
Tarantula also collects information about how you use our products and services, and about the devices such as computers, mobile phones or tablets, that you use to access our products and services. Some examples include:
- IP address.
- Precise geolocation information that you allow our apps to access (usually from your mobile device).
- Unique device identifiers and device attributes, like operating system and browser type.
- Usage data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our services, the frequency of your use of our services, error logs, and other similar information.
We may also supplement information you provide with information received from third parties.
Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols
This is statistical information collected when users browse our websites such as:
- Number of users that visit our websites
- List of pages that are visited by users
- Domains or search engines that direct users to our websites (for instance, yahoo.com or google.com)
- Browsers used by users to view our websites
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our websites, to monitor their performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
How Tarantula Uses and Shares This Information
The business contact information you submit may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
- To engage in interactions: We may use business contact information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your interest.
- To provide support or other services: We may use your business contact information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests: We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate Tarantula representative for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event: We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Tarantula or one of our partners. This may include information about the content, logistics, payment, updates, additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- To comply with legal requirements: Tarantula may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
Opt-out Policy and Procedure
Visitors who wish to remove their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service can send email to email@example.com.
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Policy