- Plan, create, and maintain comprehensive testing framework across the software solutions developed and deployed for our customers.
- Evaluate the requirement analysis and run a variety of tests through automated SQL scripts and manual activities
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Deliver findings and write up test reports
- Collaborate with team members and support projects on the potential pros and cons
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design tests to mitigate risks
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- Quality assurance
- Conduct testing in different environments, including web and mobile
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Travel for onsite customer workshops if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering and technology. MCA degree holders are welcome to apply.
- SQL, manual testing, Microsoft Excel
- Performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-5 years of experience
How to apply?
Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a cover letter.