- Responsible for designing and implementing .NET solutions as specified by the project requirements
- Develop web applications primarily with .NET technologies
- Achieve product delivery dates and plan for product enhancements
- Contribute to development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process improvement programs.
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot source code in a complex codebase.
- Operationally support a large 'software as a service' platform
- B. Sc in Computer Science or B. Tech Graduate
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and above.
- .NET programming with SQL Server Database and MVC skills
- Experience in building quality code adhering to industry-standard coding practices
- Strong understanding of OOPS
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and processes.
How to Apply?
- Kindly send us an email at email@example.com with your updated resume and a cover letter.