Key Account Manager
- Responsible for managing key accounts, maximizing sales opportunities, and maintaining long-term accounts.
- Develop and manage key account portfolios.
- Achieve or exceed yearly revenue targets.
- Ensure satisfactory customer relationship and encourage upsell and cross-sell within existing customers.
- Coordinate pre-sales and post-sales follow-up.
- Achieve or exceed weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Maintain updated customer heat maps, account plans, and strategy.
- Drive regular governance and SteerCo reviews.
- Ensure proper communication and coordination between delivery teams, project managers, sales, presales, and customers.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelors or Master's degree with 3+ years experience in account management.
- Strong success track record in key account management, ideally within the telecom tower industry.
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions.
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver.
- Excellent business writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Analyse and draw inferences from sales-related data.
- Familiarity with CRM tools, e.g. HubSpot, will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a cover letter.