- The VP Sales will establish and manage the new business development globally, including commercial and sales strategy, contract negotiations, as well as managing key accounts and renewals for all of Tarantula’s products. Reporting to the CEO, the VP Sales will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to drive growth.
- Responsible for working with the team and driving a strong performance-oriented sales culture.
- Responsible for new business development globally, including commercial and sales strategy,
- Responsible for managing key accounts and renewals.
- Responsible for building Tarantula's global sales team and forging strategic/channel partnerships
- Responsible for generating and managing key prospect relationships as well as defining and
executing a penetration strategy for existing clients.
- Responsible for sales targets within the assigned territory.
- Develops and executes strategies, plans etc. to achieve/exceed sales and revenue targets and
expand our customer base.
- Aligns the organization’s sales objectives with firm business strategy through active participation
in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning,
- Collaborates with marketing to convert pipeline into customers.
- Plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve the organizational business plans.
- Leading and motivating the team to deliver on organizational goals and objectives assigned.
- Assist in establishing a process to ensure that product delivery and professional services are aligned
together to create a sticky product for customers. Provide marketing guidance to support revenue
- Manage the overall sales budget.
- Oversee all outbound sales activities such as attending trade shows, cold calling, pitching through
- Work with the Sales team to assist with large, qualified opportunities.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) to educate prospects and highlight product
- Liaise with Customer Support teams and provide guidance about key project
expectations for smooth implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business/marketing or Telecom.
- Any post-graduate qualification or an additional degree in the Telecom domain will be
an advantage with 10- 15 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that
has resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent leadership skills, negotiation skills, with good written and oral skills including
presentation, group discussions etc.
- Customer-centric executive leader with demonstrated experience across
Telecommunications and Enterprise Software industries. Led multiple initiatives in
sales, technical, business and leadership roles to drive ‘customer success’ in emerging
and developed markets.
- Strategic accounts and sales director with a keen focus on building long-term alliances
with customers and partners.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience with leading, negotiating and closing
multi-year transactions and agreements with young and mature telecom operators.
How to Apply?
- Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a cover letter.